Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Mail Confusion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

rofl!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Christ! Is that real?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Originally posted by Oeneus
    Christ! Is that real?

*silence*

*everyone looking at Oeneus*

*everyone shaking heads*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

lol... The poor woman...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Saw that years ago. Still very funny. though .......

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,402 ✭✭✭✭Victor

*Dynamic page, do not NOT link*

I suggest you upload that and not link or the site just might change it too hedgehog sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

would hedgehog sex be any less funny in a perverted sort of way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Originally posted by Victor
    I suggest you upload that and not link or the site just might change it too hedgehog sex.

/me strokes chin thoughtfully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

lol

e-mail mix-ups can be great.

A friend who was sending an e-mail to a group of us in the company where I did my college work placement accidentally selected the address of a senior (female) member of HR (who was responsible for all the co-op's) from his outlook address book.

The message was about a night out and included such gems as (slightly paraphrased):

"We can go out and pick up some dirty spanish bítches ..."
    (referring to the number of summer exchange students who were around)

"Since my parents arent at home ye can all come back and shíte on the carpets!"

"Remember since it was my idea I get first poke!"

Luckily one of the lads noticed her e-mail address in the To: field and stopped the rest of us from replying to all. He went up to her and appologised and she didn't seem to mind. Its a good job we didn't get any replies in ... otherwise the shít would really have hit the fan. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Heh. Just recently, a girl from my class recieved a Someonelikesyou.com mail which gets you to register to there site and then tell you to give 5 guesses of who sent the mail with email addresses, and if none of the emails match the sender, they give you a clue.

So it goes in the fashion of 5 emails = 1 clue. She ended up giving them all of our email addresses so now all of us are getting Junk Mail from Someonelikesyou.com.

I have a pretty good idea of who sent it to her aswell but I'm still wondering whether I should tell her. She'll probably throw up!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

There was a court case in London recently where a secretary was sueing her former employers. She had been let go I think and on one of her last days she saw an email exchange between two of her bosses.

One said (and this is from memory) "We should get a blonde with big tits next it would be more fun and she couldn't be any more hassle" with the other heartily agreeing.

Very funny but very offensive, the secretary won her case.

Advertisement