Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Read Me :: Urgent!!!!

Options
  • 23-06-2002 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Okay, so I figure that I'm not going to CTYI this year, at all, unless someone can have me stay at their place over s2. Which, I have gathered, is not a likely scenario. So, I'm gonna go visiting. One problem, no place to stay.

It's like this.....I'm gonna be catching a bus this Wednesday or Thursday up to Dublin (I live in Galway). I'm gonna be leaving Dublin on Sunday. So, I ask you, can anyone have me stay at their place for 4 or 5 days. Just give me a small space on the floor, and that'll do me. All I need is a place to kip whilst I visit ppl and travel around the city. That's all. It's no biggy. Just a small space on the floor. Of course if anyone has a spare bedroom with a spare bed, that'd do just as well, if not better, but that's beside the point. All I need is a place that is not to far from DCU. Even is it is, I don't mind. Whatever. Please consider etc.

Buzz me on pazyquoi@hotmail.com if anything opens up BEFORE TUESDAY!!!!! I need time to prepare etc.

Please remember, all I need is just a place to stay at evenings. Which prevents me from sleeping on the street.

Well, it's either that or set up camp in the fore courts of the Res. Not likely.

If not, has anyone got any suggestions as to what I can do?!?

Stay tuned,

Mike...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I'd love to, but i'm in america.... um... pester some session 1ers, cause they'll be home then.

Look up the email list and annoy them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

Will do....:)

I'm gonna keep this thread posted so as to keep it up at the top!!

M...

btw...this is me being extremely desperate...I don't suppose anyone could mail any of their friends and ask?!?

Advertisement