Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ATTN Admins! Re: Humour Board

• 23-06-2002 4:32pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads, I'm away for a week's holidays and it's unlikely I'll be online, so could ye keep an eye on the Humour board for me?

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Jade

I'll step up as mod for the week if you want. I'm only 15 but I have a mature sence of humor. Infact, my mother thinks its a good idea that I do become mod, she says it will give her little daughter experiece in management.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

Lol!
    Like thats gonna work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Jade

Why wouldn't it? I think I deserve to be Mod and so does my mother.

Anyway, bed calls, nite nite everyone,

Love,

Jade xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

Hi bubbles!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I'm sure the Humour board can take care of itself for a few days with people keeping an eye on it (not that Kharn doesn't do fine work yadda yadda)

• Advertisement
  • Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

*Snort*

Why is it that everywhere else other than home seems to "Lack" PC's when it comes to going away on holiers. Your not going to Afghan are you Dav!? Im sure they have PC's there too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

/me raises hand
    :) well i know there is NO hope but cant blame me for trying(yes then the WHOLE world will have to bow down before my granny jokes A-HAHAHAHAHHA,ahem)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

ill mod for a few days if you want, keep the dirty jokes and stuff at bay. let me know

bomb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

please dont make me mod of that board.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,502 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Jade
    I'll step up as mod for the week if you want. I'm only 15 but I have a mature sence of humor. Infact, my mother thinks its a good idea that I do become mod, she says it will give her little daughter experiece in management.
    Bubbles?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

Originally posted by smak

ok then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Originally posted by smak

A novel approach smak :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

ROFL!

It's rather funny when people try to become a mod for a few days, and he finds it rather amusing too. :)

He's not in afghanstan, just mayo/galway... same difference really.

<< Fio >>

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

RARRRRRR!!!!!!!

Thanks for that hun - I was chilling with my mate Osama at Croagh Patrick don't ya know!

Anyway, thank's to all of you for the offers, but I'm back now and I'll resume duties as normal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Rollocks.. just when I was about to don a frilly pink tutu and perform a dance for Kharn the likes never seen before in professional performance circles.. .I tell you it would have been so magnificent he would have made me a mod without hesitation... alas now my chance has gone forever :(

Advertisement