Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

filthy veggies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

pffffffttt haha

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

And if thats not bad enough, one click to your right is a nakeeed ladeeeeeyyy!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

ahh yes, and for those of you who worry about a way to hide your acne...this may be a solution:
    go to picture 1165 on that link
    hehehe

that has to be one of the best sights I have seen in awhile, really funny stuff :p

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Theres a whole series of them veggie ones, I have em on cd's somewhere though so couldn't be ar$sed routing them out.

can someone please tell me how to copy one of those pics to a link so I can post a thread, its too funny...
    I tried but cant seem to figure it out
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,369 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by BEAT
    can someone please tell me how to copy one of those pics to a link so I can post a thread, its too funny... I tried but cant seem to figure it out
    Much the same as here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37804

tanks ;)
    even aftr that I cant figure it out :( not to good with that type of stuff I am afraid, oh well /me shuffles away kicking air right above floor
    ;)

Advertisement