Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for rare drivers

• 23-08-2001 3:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where it is possible to download WinNT4 drivers for a voodoo3? they aint on the 3dfx ftp anymore and all the links from the likes of cnet etc. all bring links to 3dfxgamers which is went the way of the dodo along with 3dfx. any ideas coz these babies seem to be rarer than the correct pronunciation of "th" on the northside smile.gif

<sig>Insert witty signature here</sig>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Milkman

try Driverguide.com
    If its not there you can leave a request for one and a sarky f**k called Darren (I think) will get back to you and extoil his superior knowledge...he'll also point you to the driver..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

yes you can get drivers for nt from the 3dfx site. thats where i got them

wops, sory didnt read your post properly.
    no, i dont know. i got hgem from 3dfx.com about a year ago, am not sure where to get them now, unless you find some nice person with the disc. actually i might have one around somehwere.
    if i do i'll put it up and you can download from my system, or i'll post em to syou or something.

[This message has been edited by WhiteWashMan (edited 23-08-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Cheers all, I managed to find them buried deep inside driverguide.com

<sig>Insert witty signature here</sig>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Fand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Fand

Also here:

http://www.downloadsafari.com/Files/drivdispvid/3/3dfxVoodooGraphicsQuake3CompatibleWindowsNT4.0DriverKit.html

Sorry it's so long. Copy it into a text editor if it doesn't work, then glue it together and try it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement