Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band lookin for Singer.

Options
  • 24-06-2002 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hello there, new user just lookin to say that I am looking to get a band going at the moment we have myself on Guitar my twin brother Chris on Drums and on a Bass player.
    We desperatley need a singer so we can get things off the ground, I have experience in the live circuit with other bands like Harliquin and Presence, and I am an active participant in Gigsmart the music collective.

So if anyone is interested please give me a shout, I would be interested in talking to you.

Cheers.

Niall.

P.S. Phone No. 086 892 0903.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

alright how's it going - i used to be in a band called prufrock dunno if u have heard of them it was a couple of years and i was the frontman for them - i also do stand up comedy so shyness is not a problem haha.......anwyay what type of music it is where r u located etc. etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Niall S.

We all live in the City Centre, Myself and Chris share an apartment, in the IFSC, The last band that I played with was called Presence, but I wasn't really a contributor to there music, more like just helping out, Chris also played drums for them, and at the moment he plays Guitar for a band called Popstar, the bass player is formerly of a death metal band called abbadon Incarnate but this is not his preferred style of music, we are looking to do different style's of music everything from Tool to Dave Matthews, its very varied but more the rock element, I see us being somewhat like a really heavy chunky, Rock band.

Well if you are still interested then you can either call me or email me, at niallstynes@indigo.ie and I will get in touch with you, for a jam or meet up somewhere for a beer.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Cheers.

Niall.

Advertisement