Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mouldy peaches

Options
  • 24-06-2002 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Adam from the MP will be in tomorrow with me on Heavy Traffic
    so if there is anything you are dying to find out
    let me know...

many thanks!
    a

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭AlisonC

not mouldy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

good point...

you know you can edit posts?

ask them to make you some of their famous coctails...you'll love em!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

I remember asking Steve Conway to play "NYC's a graveyard" on the mornin of Sept 11th (true story he'll confirm)...was so shocked the next day when I remembered about it. Do they still play that song or is it a no-no??

Cant wait til tuesday nights gig..... they were as good if not better than the average Strokes at TBMC way back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

I remember asking Steve Conway to play "NYC's a graveyard" on the mornin of Sept 11th (true story he'll confirm)...was so shocked the next day when I remembered about it. Do they still play that song or is it a no-no??

Cant wait til tuesday nights gig..... they were as good if not better than the average Strokes at TBMC way back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭megameaty

What age are those guys?
    I realise its a mundane question, but i'm curious.

Also, does he believe you have to been talented to be in a band? This isn't a dig at their band by the way(i'm actually going to the gig), just feel they're really simplistic when it comes to music which encourages me(who aint that musically quallified) to start a band.

Are they splitting up to work on their own projects these days? I know they're touring together but are they still writing songs together, and if so when is their next album coming out?

Are they usually off their face when they write their songs? Listen to the album-need i say more?

And finally, how does Adam look so pretty??? What a beaut!

Hope you found something in the smallest bit useful to ask him. Don't forget to mention that many find him aesthetically pleasing now will you???

Thanks ~laura~

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Calico

Went to see them last night. Sooooo good.
    Loved the costumes!
    Cal

Advertisement