Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server slow today?

Options
  • 24-06-2002 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

Seems to be a massive holdup in time to process requests. I'm running through a 40Mbit proxy connection, and all other sites are flying through. It just seems to be slowing down in the processing of the page request - the actual connection is moving along nicely.

:)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

around a half hr ago i was trying to post to afterhours n it took ages! ... imagine my distress ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Aye tis slow and Im on a fast connection in werk.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Same here... very fast connection in work and other sites are mostly fine but boards is slow.. so much so i have not used to too much today!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah we are suffering from this bug atm:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=bin/32295

X_OR (a man more useful then a swiss army knife) is looking into sorting it out. Bear with us...

DeV.

Advertisement