Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My voodoo3 cooked itself, help!

• 24-08-2001 1:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

Just as i found those voodoo3 drivers the little bugger goes and cooks itself. so now im in the market for a new graphics card.
    ive looked around and found a nice one on dabs.com a geforce2 mx400 with a whoping 64mb. the only thing that is stopping me from handing over my cash(apart from the fact ive got none) is i need to know if dabs are reliable. i've heard a lot of shock stories about buying stuff from england on the net and my sisters boyfriend had a hell of a time geting his money back off overclockers.co.uk after reciving a faulty mobo.
    So all i want to know is will they take my money and run away?

<sig>Insert witty signature here</sig>

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

dabs are very good id feel very comfertable buying anything off them . they do usualy have everything in stock and will send it out on the day and unlike scan dont louse your order and spend 5 weeks looking for it

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ive ordered a prophet 4500 from scan today.
    aparently its been delivered.
    smile.gif
    or you can have my old tnt2 32mg for the price of a few pints next weekend if you want

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

hmmm, how many pints is a few? are these those super expensive pints in dublin city centre or the more reasonably priced country cousins? i needs somthing to keep me going till i raise the cash for the card.

<sig>Insert witty signature here</sig>

Advertisement