Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Script Kiddy hell

• 24-08-2001 6:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or have the script kiddys started multiplying im looking at my logs and in the last hour ive been port scanned 16 times differnt ips ect playing cs.This seems to be happening alot lately

Stone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭yankinlk

im the same m8. i posted in security after the last big virus was released (the one that does that scanning thing) and a few people noticed it too.

it hasnt changed since then only increased...22 entries in log overnight...dont even bother reading them.

bring on xp, built in firewall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Hey Stone, did you get that email I sent you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

*looks at yankinlk in disbelief*

*opens mouth to say something, thinks better of it and simply scowls*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,463 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by a disbelieving Phaxx who thought better of posting the facts:

</font>

Similar response ..then burped...whass that you say? What timezone are you in..is it really really late there?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement