Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sound system

• 24-06-2002 7:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

Hello folks can you please rate this sound system, with any comments opinions or recommendations please

http://ie.europe.creative.com/products/product.asp?prod=300

its available on order for a great price in i.t direct

thanx in advance

Dataisgod

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,531 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Really depends on what you want to use it for..

Have you checked out the reviews on NeoSeeker ?

They give the Audigy card an average of : 4.5 / 5
    and the Inspire 5.1 5300 speakers an ave. of: 4.0 / 5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 410 ✭✭Drazhar

Ive checked out the prices of the speaker systems, and its cheaper to buy that Mega Works system from Overclockers.co.uk and ship it over, than to buy it from Creative ireland!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Krusty, i need it for dvd, games, and listening to music, dont need to plug any musical instruments into the card or anything

with regards to the megaworks system it is 305 sterling from overclockers which is a lot more then i can afford and i dont get sound card with it

That set is available for 237 euro in i.t direct its 20 euro cheaper then buying from creative and its about 60 euro cheaper then buying the two items seperately

Thanx please post an more comments

Advertisement