Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

controversial <not really>

Options
  • 24-06-2002 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭

whilst striding through temple bar i was wearing a shirt and tie as my job demands it when three c.u.nt.s start pointing and laughing and calling me a "suit etc....." has happened loads of times before outside centrel bank and doesnt bother me normally BUT today im hungover and pissed off.
    I beleive a lot of peple form outside central bank tbmc etc are on this board SO here are some points
    1\ two of these lads had nirvana hoody's on and were about 15-16 years i've seen nirvana live in 1993 so dont judge a book by its cover.

2 \ you people <goths, baggies, hoody wearers etc> piss and moan about being judged and looked down upon because of how you dress which is exactly what you do to me and others.

3 \ if people = s.h.i.t. or 'I hate crowds' hell is other people then why sweet jesus are you in groups of 10 and 20 people?

4\ oh you dont mean it! i see your just wearing these clothes to be individual BUT no wait your all dressed the FU.CKing same

5\ Slipknot are all just middle class white american suburb boys hence the masks............

6\ {on a personal note} Cheer up u moany ****

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

Originally posted by bandit
    2 \ you people <goths, baggies, hoody wearers etc> piss and moan about being judged and looked down upon because of how you dress which is exactly what you do to me and others.

i've thought this for years!!!!
    i kind of hung around central bank when i was younger. i was never donned in the black hoodies, we considered ourselves alternative ;). we had the funnest time back then, even though looking back on it now its quite embarassing. We didnt mean to hang around there, it just became a meeting point for our friends, and once we'd gathered our group togther we'd piss off for the day.
    but yeah, a lot of the people who hung around there used to piss me off coz they would give out about being "social outcasts" and then they would hurl abuse at anyone wearing tracksuit bottoms who passed by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

well i wear baggies and hoodies and whatever and that judging thing pisses me off... i've never hung out at the bank and i never will...they're all little twat head ponses that don't understand what is it to be alone and pissed off with the world....

now, everything i just said is wrong...i judged them without knowing anything about them...why can't ppl realise this???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭megameaty

I honestly believe most teenagers are idiots. Think back to when you were their age. We all acted just as stupidly as them.
    They're just a bunch of confused kids, although i would agree that there are the odd few ignorant fu**ers around. And to those a few words of advise-GROW UP!
    The rest of them who want to spend their lives thinking that they're original(clearly untrue) and spend their days wallowing in self-pity, go ahead and do so. It's your loss though.

Advertisement