Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kissing Jessica Stein

• 24-06-2002 11:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭

It was this or Star Wars last Sat evening so I took a chance on this, expecting to be bored to tears, but I actually quite enjoyed it, and recommend you go see it too. It's sort of an American version of Bridget Jone's Diary but is a totally different film really and very funny.

(note for any guy who's not swayed : It's got lesbians in it! :) )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Lesbians eh? Hmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭Gaz

It was the worst pile of steaming ****e i have ever had the misfortune of seeing !!!

yes lesbians ...but no lesbian action , unless kissing floats your boat.

It was boring ..so very very boring !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

It was boring at times but I thought it was funny enough to make up for it. Each to his own......

And the lesbian bit was a joke :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

yes, ok, good good, but there IS lesbians right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Must go see lesbians...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

This forum is so politically incorrect.....
    But if it has lesbians........... ill be back in a few hours :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

People, if an excuse for for a bit of girl on girl action is what you're after then see David Lynch's Mulholland Drive!

Mmmm, les-be-friends!

Advertisement