Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look out Dublin....

Options
  • 25-06-2002 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

…‘cos here I come!!! That’s right folks…I’m comin’ to town!!! I’m there from Wednesday to Sunday, in walking distance of DCU!! I’m staying with a friend in Ballymun…so I shall be visiting regularly on campus. Other than that….I’ll be walking around town. Anyone want to meet up or something?? I’m game for whatever’s going…

By the way…there’s a big reunion on this Sunday (30th)…the usual place, usual time. All the s1 ppl go to Grafton St then…so tell everyone to swarm into town !! That’ll be a blast. Hehe…we’ll take over Grafton Street!!! And rename it CTYI Street!! And we’ll….ok, that’s for another day….

So…I have my rucksack packed…..well, out of the cupboard. And my maps borrowed. And my bus-ticket bought. So I’m on my way.

Incidentally…can anyone give me the number/details of (1) the Asha shop in the St.Stephens Green Shopping Centre and (2) Any shop that sells rock type shirts and stuff. Thanks.

Stay tuned,

Mike…

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I want to go to Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i want to go to dublin too.
    i shall be there on saturday.and possibly some other day.but maybe not reunioning then as i have clothes to buy.
    but on saturday i will be able to devote myself fully to the ol' reunionism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

why the f*ck are they going to town on the sunday?!what happened to the saturday town thing? damn colm and his damn dictatorship... :mad: well, i'll definitely be there. i like reunions and the last one flopped so it'll be nice to see people again. :) i need cheering up... *self-pity* :( :rolleyes:
    sHep :cool:
    i apologise for being annoying. i'm just moany 's all. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Dagnabbit the world cup final's on sunday at 12.30! Why oh why cant they come on saturday when i WILL be in town? ffs......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

i would like to come into town but i have things to do:

watch world cup final

go to Tipperary.

-Rob

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

not going to tooooown..... going to blanchardstown.....on sunday..... if youre going to grafton street there wont be any attending students there.....

Advertisement