Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chip ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭BKtje

yer there was a post about this somewhere on this board.
    and like u said, most people werent impressed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Fúck it. Why does everyone like the Irish. It annoys me. I don't want to fight, but why do people automatically love us because we are Irish?
    A little of the "no-one likes us, we don't care" attitude woundn't do us any harm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Difficult

i don't mind people not liking the irish as long as they have good reason.

unlike the jealous twat in the url i posted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by Bateman
    Fúck it. Why does everyone like the Irish. It annoys me. I don't want to fight, but why do people automatically love us because we are Irish?
    A little of the "no-one likes us, we don't care" attitude woundn't do us any harm.

good idea, lets turn ourselves into a nation of arseholes just to emulate ferguson and win a ****ing bauble. Bateman, stick to defending pisspoor soccer, at least you have the moral highground there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Originally posted by Difficult
    I might be a bit slow but i only cam across this today has anyone else seen it

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,739849,00.html

Not impressed

Eh, chill out man! It's clearly just a pisstake. Look at the following extract from it.
    Everybody in the world adores them, it would seem - including the referee in their last game, who awarded them a total of seven penalties

So even if it was an honest article it would have been nullified by its stupidity.

• Advertisement
Advertisement