Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5,000 sign up to BY 1Mbps in first week

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Sickening

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Words can not express... agh,.... cant say any more...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭BoneCollector

i know what to say.....
    http://www.erinselbow.com/errorcom/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

i do

house for sale . legit reson for selling moving to get broadband . isdn allready installed in house

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

And for those who cant afford to move, I know what to say

Dear World
    I just cant Take it anymore, I..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Ye Dubs should do what Casey Coms did in Dungarvan and buy your own leased line and share it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

I think I'll start packing my bags and head off to NY, and I'll also want to start writing a letter to berti telling him exactly why I'm leaving his V expensive dump

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

1mb...for 35 stg...we cant even get 128k for less thena kings ransom...maybe if we all chipped in and got a tank load of repeaters and one very long cable and a HSS ticket to lay it as we travel --- it would still work out cheaper then eircom...and a nice person in the uk who doesnt mind a cable on their lawn...hold on -- i may be onto something here...

to be honest i am now betting we will have gprs access before they sort this out

Advertisement