Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Fantastic Four

• 25-06-2002 9:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

Who is everyone’s fave out of the 4? I love them all but its gotta be George, paranoid inadequate neurotic Georgie boy had it all but I love them all, he was the lovable loser although with all his faults he could still attract the ladies, he went from job to job Jason Alexander really made the character his own.

George: But I’m disturbed, I’m depressed I’m inadequate I got it all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Prolly Jerry.

Maybe because I identify with him the most.

We're both vegetarians
    We both love cereal
    We both do not drink alcohol
    We're both obsessive about things
    We both like to cycle
    We both support the NY Mets
    We both like Superman
    We both dated a girl called Laura (ep 1)
    We both have the same feelings on the kiss-hello (and I know about this all too well having just been at a family funeral)

Although a "tall lanky doofus" might not be a million miles away from the truth...ie.- Kramer !! The K-Man prolly makes me laugh the most. Having said all that though I dont dislike anyone, just like Jerry the most :)

--
    George is popular usually when this question is asked!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Would you ever resort to the measures Jer takes when breaking up with a woman?

Well I've had a phone breakup...
    Something Jerry warns George against.

I suppose the worst thing I ever did was leave the country promising to stay in touch with a girl and then never did. I just hope she's still not waiting for me !!

She'll be like Mary Cantardie in The Baby Shower

Mary Contardi doesn't ring a bell Jerry? we had a date 3 years ago you took em to one of your shows, told me you had a great time and call me the next day

Jer: Well I'm sure I was meant to call I prolly lost you.......

Mary: Liar Liar!!!!!! you were never going to call me you thoguht you were going to waltz through the rest of your life and never bump into me again but you were wrog Jerry you were wrong. What do you think? I'm some sort of poor pathtetic wretch.

"your freaking me out" now. :eek:

I'd forgotten about that. Better not hang around suburban Washington then Just in case I run into her !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Hmm.. think that it would also have to be Jerry as well.

I think I'm like Jerry. My girlfriend used to say that she thought I was like George but in fact I eventually realised that she was just trying to distract from the fact that, when it comes to "loosing it", she's definately the George. :)

I was wondering who peoples' favourite "other" character was. I think it'd have to be Puddy for me. He always cracked me up.

"High five"

K

Lots of hilarious other characters but I think it would have to be Jacki Chiles

"who told you to put the balm on I didn't tell you to put the balm on"

OOH,
    thats a toughie Kix :)

[Note: I exclude Newman here because he is a principle member of the cast]

I too love Jackie Chiles , but prolly my fav's are all 4 parents...
    » Liz Sheridan as Helen Seinfeld
    » Barney Martin as Morty Seinfeld
    » Estelle Harris as Estelle Costanza
    » Jerry Stiller as Frank Costanza

Never a dull moment when they are around :D

--
    A close second has to be...
    » John O'Hurley as J. Peterman

Oh yeah JP had lots of good lines.

:)

"I don't think I'll ever forget Susie and I remember the passion and it was pretty good"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

I can do a pretty passable impression of Peterman:

"Elaine, Elaine, Elaine..."

K

• Advertisement
Advertisement