Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Follow the red light e.p.

Options
  • 25-06-2002 9:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

The denizens of ilk will be launching their debut e.p. "Follow the red light" on Friday 28 June in Doyles of College/Fleet street. Doors will open at 9 and support will be from Steerage and Delerentos and there will be djs and a late bar after the gig. Admission is €7, but this includes a copy of the e.p. The e.p. is also on sale in Tower, Road, Freebird and Comet from 29 June.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Dob77

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Dob77

I feel so lonely out here..away from my usual discussion board, with not a friend here, so I'll keep having to reply to my own thread :(:(

Anyhue, just thought I'd let yis know the e.p. is on the listening post in tower if you want to listen to some of it, but couldn't be bothered coming to the gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭Holyghost

I've heard this E.P. and it rocks. Go along folks. Three good bands, a late club and a CD for the measly price of €7

Advertisement