Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sage

• 25-06-2002 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

Folks

Just a quick question, got an interview for a job on friday IT related but they have asked for sage so I wanna know a wee bit about it..

Am I right in saying its an accountancy package, what does it do, is it fairly habdy, any web site floating about for tutorials etc etc

any and all help is needed, thanks

paddy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Wolff

Yes Sage is a Financial Package

The following are the different levels of the financial package eg line 50 - small business single currency

line 500 Big business, SQL data base, multi currency company etc

Instant accounting - V small Business
    Sage line 50
    Sage Line 100
    Sage line 200
    Sage Line 500

They also sell payroll software

For more info go to www.sagesoft.co.uk

PS I dont work for sage in fact I think its crap but there you go !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Unless you've done an accounting degree you won't be required to actually use sage, for the most part sage products just cover the bookkeeping side of things.
    sage.com will tell you everything you need to know... i'd presume they're just rattling off product names to see if you have a clue, i mean even if its an administration job you'll more than likely only have to install it once on a single computer and then forget about it, it's pretty robust software like.

Advertisement