Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

S. Korea aus... (spoiler)

• 25-06-2002 2:37pm
    Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Germany 1, Korea 0. Michael Ballack in the 73rd minute...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

poor old korea...

I really thought they could do the business :(

The poxy Germans are going to win the whole thing now :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Doubt the Germans can do it, they are gonna miss Ballack in the final and Ronaldinho will be back from suspension.

Brazil 3 Germany 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

I agree. I cant see the Germans keeping the Brazilians scoreless and also I cant see them scoring more than one.

Although if its Turkey...............?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

damn my team lost , horrible defending...
    no excuse but they looked tired and didnt run as they used to do with the other teams..this one day less recuperation time would have had this effect?
    any ways..i hope brasil wins damned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

ALLES FUR DEUTSCHLAND!

And the train goes crawling on :)

Fair play to the koreans though, they did great to get as far as they did.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Glad to see Korea are gone. They didn't deserve to make the semi's and and I'm glad they didn't make the final. Here's hoping Germany win the final 1-0 (against whoever) and then when everyone tells you that Germany have the record for the least number of goals conceded in a World Cup you can tell them that it was an Irishman who was the only person to score against them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Damned right pigman. Who gives a **** who wins it once Ireland are out? So Korea's luck finally ran out. Boo hoo. The Germans deserved it. They completely changed their style today, proving they can attack when its required of them. And Kahn, the best keeper in the world, Beglin is a wánker...

Advertisement