Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laptops

• 26-08-2001 7:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

Over the last few days I've been considering buying the componants and building a PC for myself for college. But after a bit of thinking I've decided that a laptop would be a better option because it would take up as much space in my room and I'd be able to bring it home with me. Does anyone know of a good laptop round up review or has any advice on a good make/model? At the moment I'm stuck between an IBM T-serias and a Toshiba satellite.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

I strongly recommend a Dell, very good machines and not all that expensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

I had a Dell laptitude for 6 months there, bought it with the intentions of using it for college but changed my mind and sold it last month to build myself a pc...my advice is buy a pc and just have a removable hdd in it handy as can be a laptop is nice like but i prefer the auld pc for different reasons.

if you are buying a laptop tho go Dell best make you can get as far as i'm concerned and they have some nice deals on at the moment http://www.dell.ie

Farls

Advertisement