Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer needed

Options
  • 25-06-2002 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Were a band called Jessica Insane and we are looking for a drummer with any experience. Are influences include Weezer , at the drive in , the Vines ,and Idlewild. We are a North-side band and have been together for about two years and we`ve had some air-play on Phantom, so anybody intrested please contact:

machinegun88@hotmail.com

or

Rob: 086-8753017

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

i know you guys, you f**king rock. sorry im not a drummer, but anyone who is should seriously give these guys a go (and no i dont know them personally). what happened to the female drummer you guys had? i thought she was pretty class. is there anywhere i can get any of your stuff off the net or even in shops in town cos u really are excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 THE JESSIES

Thanks Mr Soap,

If you would like a free demo just drop a line to

machinegun88@hotmail.com and we will post it on to you.

With regards to our drummer, shes gone to america for 3 or 4 months. So if anybody knows any free drummers please tell them about this post.

also sign up to the mailing list

jessica_insane@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 THE JESSIES

If anybody knows any free drummers please ask them to get in contact with us.

Thanks.

Advertisement