Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Water Rats

• 25-06-2002 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Any Water Rats fans out there??

I was looking up Aertel to set my VCR and discovered the show is not on tonight. Network 2 seem to have stopped showing the series.
    I think last weeks epsiode was the season 6 finale, where Jack Christy was shot.

Does anyone know of an offical website? google has let me down
    :(

From the un-offical sites I think season 6 was the last and final season, aired in 2001 in on Channel 9 in Australia.

I've been a Water Rats fan for years, its always been relegated to arse times of the night by the muppets in montrose.

If you have any info on the series let me know!!!

fp

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Looks like it finished last August.

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-1544/

Sorry! :(

- Dave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Yes always prefered it to Murder something (Another Austrailian Cop Series), and they used to show it next to water rats and then put in on in primetime for a while.

Used to like Late night tv on N2 with Millenium (Bring it back even though i cant spell it), Water Rats, Profiler(good for one series), and alot of other very good shows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

They also used to show V which I felt compelled to watch for some reason unknown to me. They showed the Outer Limits too, they may have started showing this again, and Red Dwarf.
    Recently though, I've kind of stopped watching television, because there is nothing really worth watching except for the World Cup and Oz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i used to watch it when i was dossing at home but i haven't watched it recently because of early mornings and a broken VCR. it really is a damn fine show :) it really deserved prime time. didn't Sky One used to show it too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Used to watch it all the time in college. Sitting down and wondering how they were going to get the plot so that it ended with a high speed boat chase..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

I think the detective series was called "Murder Call" - It was very good. It needed a bit of humour in the final minute. But I tought it was well put together.

Advertisement