Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louis Walsh

Options
  • 26-06-2002 1:47am
    Site Banned Posts: 334 ✭✭

So I goes over to Louis Walsh at the RHCP gig when Red Lemon are playing, and pretend to be really excited n' all to see him.
    So I go over to him with my hand outstretched and say

"So, I hear you're a right Wanker?"

So I didn't get a reply.
    Just thought I'd share that with y'all. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Louis "Prick" Walsh. Well played :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Wrong Forum...Moved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SYL

Scuzzy, if you did that, hats off to you. Should have followed it up with a smile and a yozzer to his nose too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Louis Walsh is satan in disguise. he doesn't even deserve those words, he's a waste of breath

• Site Banned Posts: 334 ✭✭scuzzy

Yeah, it was so sweet. The smile went off his face faster than a... eh... somethin really fast.
    He left shortly after that, probably to go home and cry to his mammy...:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Well done.Though personally i would have knifed him to prevent any more westlifes coming along............
    He musta been real embarrassed though.:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Heh, nice one

No custard pie available at the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Ah now lads

What can i say ya know, what can i say, they're a great band ya know.

A quoat from Louis when he went on DFTG.

Louis "Evil Little Lepracaun" Walsh.

They're a great band, but they're no nsync*

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭mfield

Originally posted by scuzzy
    So I goes over to Louis Walsh at the RHCP gig when Red Lemon are playing, and pretend to be really excited n' all to see him.
    So I go over to him with my hand outstretched and say

"So, I hear you're a right Wanker?"

So I didn't get a reply.
    Just thought I'd share that with y'all. :D

I would have paid to see that! Sheer brilliance! As Ronan Keating would say "Fair play to ya!"

mfield.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Fair play to ya... If thats not a Kodak moment I dont know what is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

In fact eh....nice one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Call me a complete idiot but who's Louis Walsh?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

He's the force of evil behind such horrors as "boyzone", "westlife" and "six". He's got a bad attitude towards anyone who thinks his bands are crap, as we all learned when he called up Ronan Collins' radio show on rte radio 1 a few months back after collins' slagged off his latest pop product, six.

Oh yeah sort of remember him doing that.He can talk-id say he cant stand the sound of them as much as we cant.Thank god six seem to have went the way of the dinosaur.Its months since they launched and whjile their first track was sickeningly successful[best seller ever apparently]Im fairly hopeful that their market will have forgotten who they were.At least the rest of us did so lets hope they follow suit.

Thank god six seem to have went the way of the dinosaur.Its months since they launched and whjile their first track was sickeningly successful[best seller ever apparently]Im fairly hopeful that their market will have forgotten who they were.At least the rest of us did so lets hope they follow suit.

I think they're gonna try and break England, (remember, try) and are gonna release their new single over there after the popstars thingy finishes on Live and Kicking.

I give them six months. (looks at watch... :( )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

six ppffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff they aint even selling in ireland.

Well done, i hate that prick, i dont hate him for releasing crap music upon us but for his cocky attitude that he is louis walsh worship him and wonders why ppl hate him.
    When he is finished with bands, he slags them all off after he as used them for every cent he can get. Even the whole of boyzone slag him off.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Originally posted by Caesar_Bojangle
    six ppffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff they aint even selling in ireland.

Well they must be selling something, because they are no. one in the Irish charts.

John

no1, could only happen in ireland.

the reason they are at no1 is because its kids who buy their music and cannot afford to buy albums with their pocket money, so they buy the singles whereas teens/adults have money to spend and can afford to spend that extra bit of cash on the album and dont need/want the single as its on the album.

thats why a band like 6 are at no1 y'all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

Nice1 Scuzzy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

the reason they are at no1 is because its kids who buy their music and cannot afford to buy albums with their pocket money, so they buy the singles whereas teens/adults have money to spend and can afford to spend that extra bit of cash on the album and dont need/want the single as its on the album.

Well, if they can only afford to buy singles, Why not spend their hard earned €3 on a decent single,like um...eh...oh.

Originally posted by Lump

Well they must be selling something, because they are no. one in the Irish charts.

Do you mean number 1 at the minute or number one of the year:eek: Jesus-if theyre at number one at the mo im suddenly not looking forward to going out next friday-knowing my luck the place will be filled with titheads requesting it every 10 minutes:eek: :eek: :eek:

Actually theres alot less crap pop at the top of our charts in general than the UK.

and dont forget he is the reason why we have lil big man (omaro mumba), walsh you are on my hitlist, prick.

I can make it hot like mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive checked the charts and they are indeed at number 1:eek: If ever there was proof that there is a god however despite the fact i listen to the radio for much of the day i somehow managed to not hear that song once:cool: Thank you Jebus!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

i would have been really surprised if they didn't make it to num 1.. since louis walsh personally would probably buy 7,000 copies or whatever it is required to move them to top of the charts.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭xern

good one thats the stuff!

Just out of curiousity anybody know a site with Irish sales info?Im just trying to wonder how much money people throw away on tracks that are ****e and can be listened to freely on the radio and tv.Why the heck does anybody buy singles?99% have no other tracks-its just the single that you hear on radio a thousand times.Cheers.
    Anyway,Jebus is still watching me as I have still to hear the satanic track:) To paraphrase Homer Simpson
    "Im not usually a praying man but if your up there in heaven watching me right now,please,dont let that song be played on Friday Superman!".

Advertisement