Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA 3 : Finding a Mr.Whoopee

Options
  • 26-06-2002 3:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭

Basically for those of you pissed off cuz you can't find Mr.Whoopee to complete the last entry on the Import/Export Garage list on island one. Just hop into a Toyz Van (I use the one across from Tony Cipriani's Restaurant) do the toy car rampage then drive the van itself around Saint Marks in circles during the day between the hours of 9am to around 8pm basically and you should soon bump into a Mr Whoopee ice cream van. Ive had 3 on my screen at the same time on more than one occasion doing this. So there ye go.

By the way: This may also work on the PS2 haven't had the chance to try it tho so give it a go and post the results here.

I've read that the Moonbeam is the key car to luring Mr Whoopees out but i dont think it is. It's the Toyz van that does it!

Ry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Or you can spend all day driving up and down in front of the mansions in Cedar Grove on Shoreside Vale and one eventually shows up.
    I still havent got it though, one time I was in it and the cops busted me, and on a view ocasions I've driven past them too quickly in a sports car and they go off screen and they are gone.
    If like me you cant really afford to drive around near the Mafia then the one in Cedar Grove is easier to get as the road is much wider so the Cartel can do less damage to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I came accross that by accident im not that far into the list yet.
    But i now where to get one.
    Staunton Island do the police Vigilante missions it was someone i ahd to kill.
    he was driving an ice cream van i actually stole it and left him alive cos i wanted an Ice Cream van.
    Kdja

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by kdja
    Staunton Island do the police Vigilante missions it was someone i ahd to kill.
    he was driving an ice cream van i actually stole it and left him alive cos i wanted an Ice Cream van.
    Any FAQ or walkthrough of substance should already have this tip.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

The easiest way to get one I've found it to start the Diablo missions. The first mission you get involves using a Mr Whoppie as a car bomb. Instead of detonating it simply gun down your targets - the mission completes and you have a Mr Whoppie to deliver to the warehouse as a nice bonus.

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

This thread probably explains why the game is so god damn good.
    4 different wayz to get the same thing and probably more.
    kdja

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

make that 5 :p
    Get a fire truck and start doing the missions, sooner or later one of the cars you have to put out is a Mr. Whoopee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Originally posted by Dr_Teeth
    The easiest way to get one I've found it to start the Diablo missions. The first mission you get involves using a Mr Whoppie as a car bomb. Instead of detonating it simply gun down your targets - the mission completes and you have a Mr Whoppie to deliver to the warehouse as a nice bonus.

Teeth.

That's how I got mine actually but incase people had already done those missions without thinking about it or something. Also doing vigilante or firetruck missions may take AGES to get a Whoopee. That's why I wouldn't count on doing it that way.

Advertisement