Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sugg: Top 10 most viewed threads

Options
  • 26-06-2002 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, we've got Random and Virgin threads links. Is it possible to have a link to the top 10/20/whatever viewed threads? And/or the top 10 replied to threads?

I think it would be fun! Especially now that the Recycle bin is (thankfully) in read-only mode again.

And I'm sure people will whinge that it would only encourage spam and stuff, but so do post counts and mods aren't going to let Question/answer type crap happen in their boards.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

Originally posted by amp

And I'm sure people will whinge that it would only encourage spam and stuff, but so do post counts and mods aren't going to let Question/answer type crap happen in their boards.

i quiet like questions and answers its a good laugh as long as loads of peeps do it other wise u get the likes of oldyellar spamming it.

Advertisement