Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Witness / Slane

Options
  • 26-06-2002 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

So who's goin to Witness? Camping or what day are u goin?

And who's goin to Slane?

We can get very drunk and amuse everyone there with our foolishness!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Moni

I'll be at slane!

well, I don't know if I'll actually get *in*, but I will be in the town, cross the street from the concert. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Ooooo slane.......
    Counting Crows good.

Is shoeless Ailbhe the Ailbhe I know with the blond hair and friendship with Darragh or is that the fishy one? (Sorry,I get confused.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

AILBHE! AILBHE! MY DARLING IT HAS BEEN FAR TOO LONG! so... um... email me 'k? i replied to your letter and all (in email) so...

<feels rejected>

This is Sven btw... ask ian for my email address ok? good girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Shoeless Ailbhe

No this Ailbhe is not the fishy Ailbhe.... I've no idea why i chose Shoeless, cos I have many shoes! Anyway, no I don't think you know me, maybe you do. I've brown hair. Thats probably my only distinct feature!!

So IS anyone.... ANYONE AT ALL going to Slane or Witness?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Miss-Misery

I am going to witnness, I don't know which day yet though, probably Sunday since Saturday appears to be sold out.Grrr. Don't worry Ailbhe, there should be a fair few CTYIers at it

• Advertisement
Advertisement