Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trilogy ON DVD????

• 26-06-2002 7:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

when in the holy fruit cake r ep 4 5 and 6 comin out on dvd??????????????????????????????????????????????????:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

The original movies,4-6 wont be out on DVD untill number 3 is out on DVD,so there is a bit of a wait still.

I reckon 3 will be released on DVD with the usual extra's like TPM has been and AOTC will be around the end of the year,and 3-6 months later a "Special Limited Issue Version" containing all 6 movies will appear on DVD for the consumption of the fans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

There is the "Five Star DVD Release" available on ebay. Supposedly the best copy of dubious origin.

Or you could get a nice legal VCD collection on ebay (legally released in Asia)

Personally I'm likely to wait. Though I'll be annoyed if the only way of getting the original trilogy on DVD is to buy it as part of a 6-movie box-set.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

All i can hope is that they show them on TV soon. When was the last timne you saw a Star Wars episode on tv?

If they do show them ill get 3 bank tapes and get my VCR to do overtime :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Gaz

Errrr , i take it you dont have sky movies so ?

The trilogy was on non stop until about a month or so ago , every second day nearly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Yeah i have the special edition on tape... though also watched them when they were on Sky (better quality than tape!) I have them on Divx rip which is perfectly legal since i own the videos! Thats better quality than the videos too... though ep 6 the audio is out of sync damn it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by Darth Homer
    Errrr , i take it you dont have sky movies so ?

Nope. I dont have your rich ass tv.... I do good with 8 channels and a full home cinema kit :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 410 ✭✭Drazhar

Ive seen the Asian release of the original trilogy on DVD, it aint bad quality, but there are 4 different languages subtitled, with no option to turn them off.
    I have a **** hot DivX of ANH, got it on the UL network, no idea where it came from. But if your one of the lucky few who have some broadband, try get the 700mb versions off Kazaa (use kazaalite)

Advertisement