Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do you GPRS too?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Originally posted by mayhem#
    Brian,

Thanks I will try it out as soon as I get a chance.
    Do you work with this stuff or is it some kind of hobby that got out of hand?

E.

hope it get's going for you

both - work and it's always been a big interest of mine

funnily enough, was doing a tidy up this past week and came across my first PDA - does anyone remember the Psion Organiser II (or I previous to that). Came with a Hitachi HD6303X 0.92 MHz Processor, 32KB ROM, 8KB RAM and a 2 line 16 character dot-matrix LCD display, two expansion slots) - although it's date features were a casuality of the Y2K bug - everything else still works ;)

psion_org_ii_cm.jpg

BrianG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭niallb

Hmmm,
    did you lose the sliding cover?! ;)

(I came across mine a few years ago while moving.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Originally posted by niallb
    Hmmm,
    did you lose the sliding cover?! ;)

(I came across mine a few years ago while moving.)

still have it :) - and a whopping 32KB datapak external memory storage card - although i never bought the EEPROM eraser so if i fill it up that will be it!!

here's a good example of progress.. comparing it to the 256MB SD card:

32kbdatapak_256mbsdcard.jpg

BrianG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dbrooks1974

Hi All
    Can anybody please tell me the settings needed to get email on my Ipaq PDA with a Nokia 8310

I have a few Eircom free accounts and would like to know first if this is possible and if so what do I need to get working.

I hope someone will know this.

Many thnaks
    Darren:confused:

Advertisement