Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sundogs & Little Ghetto Boys (Double Headline Show)

Options
  • 27-06-2002 8:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

Sundogs & Little Ghetto Boys
    Will be playing a Double Headline show on:

Friday 28th June @ "Eamonn Dorans" (Temple Bar)
    A gig not to be missed!

Following the gig "Sundogs" will be away from the gig scene for the next while. They'll be concentrating on making there debut Album, so catch em while you can!

If you like Rock & Roll and ya like to get Funky its simple ya gotta go!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jim Beam

Cool I'll be there "Sundogs" absolutely Rock!
    I was tuned into Phantom last Saturday and the rock show gave them a great must go plug so if its good enought for Phantom and all that. Shame they won't be playing for a while but would love to own a record of theres so that's cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Little Wing

Ok Im Bias but this is a must see show people.

Guaranteed party!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

Do we know you?

:mad:

Well if you dont at this stage im seriously offended!!!!!!!
    Hel

Ah how's it going I didn't know your Little Wing Alias? See ya there so.

• Advertisement

Doing good thanks, Looking forward to 2moro night should be an intersting gig all round. See you then !

A1. Well all I wish for is that the people there enjoy themself's as much as I do.

I think thats a given in fairness. It will be a good show,
    Two quality bands, Good company and good venue etc recepie for a good night in my oppinion.

Amen to that!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

Have a good one Neil.

We had a good bit of craic at ours last night. Sound wasn't too bad either.

Cheers for dropping in. Mates b'day tonight so I won't be able to make it in I'm afraid.

Best of luck!
    Until next time

• Advertisement

Cheers James,
    Glad to hear it went well for ya. And thanks to all who made Friday a great night for us and "Little Ghetto Boys" who where great as always. There in Voodoo on the July 4th with Alabama 3 so check that one out. As for us were making an album so won't be gigging for a while so hopefully those 5 people who know us won't forget us. Thanks again all.
    Neil.

Advertisement