Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'mmmmmmmmmm Heeeerrrrreeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 27-06-2002 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Dublin that is. Arrived yesterday (Wedneday). I am now sitting in an internet cafe on O'COnnell St. It's depressing . I need to see CTYI ppl!!!

Ok....they are charging me for every minute I'm on this bastard machine....(which is mind numbingly slow....)....so I'd better go....

btw..I have a mobile with me...087 2497812...ring me whenever, but I only have it switched on at 4'otheclock each day, 'cos I don't have a charger with me, and I don't want to waste battery....

I'm staying in the AbbeyCourt Hostel, if anyone wants to pop around or drop a message....(hint for someone to do likewise....)...

Stay tuned...
    And lemon fresh....

Mike...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I've just thought of something really funnny..... hehehe... imagine if i had that condition whereby i was sensitive to caffeine.... Teehee!

Anyway, yeah... i'll be back in dublin on august 8th (unless i come home early, which is a very definite option), so who wants to meet up on the... um... 9th might be early... but so was i! <actually... that's a lie, i arrived the day i was meant to>. so, in honour of my on time birth, i am now saying that there is a reunion on the 9th of august! subject to change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

yaaaay! reunions! i'll be in tomorrow mike dearie if you're around. we're gonna go march in the gay pride thingie! (coz why the heck not):D m'mobile no. bes 0863908177 :)
    sHep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

Mother Ship to Smiley: please PHONE HOME.

Advertisement