Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for i-Stream users: Stats

Options
  • 27-06-2002 2:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Someone has just posted on the IIU mailing list that an Eircom customer service representative has told them that usage stats are only available at the end of the month. Can someone clarify this for me please? Is this always the case, or just for the first month?

adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

The page worked fine for me last time i checked it. Although i dont think ive checked it since the start of june (when the first billing period started). I just have DUmeter set to launch at startup and that works just as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,373 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I'm in my first month of this, and just get the no stats available after login, which is pretty annoying given that a new user needs, more than anyone , to know how the extra speed is affecting download volume.

In my dream world i'm choosing to assume it means newbies are given a months grace :D

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement