Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Barney, and friends

• 27-06-2002 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

I was flicking tru the channels today, and I came accross Barney and friends on Network 2, wow thats one ****ed up show. This episode was about ol king cole, and he was going to visit the tree house, so they laid a blue carpet and pretended it to be water, and they crossed the bridge singing London bridge is falling down.

The ol' king cole appeared, and did a really funky dance, and everyone else joined in with their made up crowns and costumes.

But anyway, the thing that has baffled me, is that when Barney was dancing, and giving his booty some action, i felt arroused, and as he continued to shake his impressive purple booty, it just turned me on.

Anyone else ever experience this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭mfield

ROTFLMAO

thats some mad shiz m8!

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I can remember seeing that one.

Failed to get aroused by Barney though.

It's the "and friends" part of Barney that makes it really annoying - some of those kids are taking serious amounts of Prozac. or have their smiles pinned back to their ears. Talentless the lot of them. Give me the Mickey Mouse show any day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

looky ou are having funny thoughts about a guy in a stuffed suit,

bubbles you are not a freak, coz everyone has a fetish!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i hate that show

bear in the big blue house could KICK barneys ASS!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by Mordeth
    i hate that show
    bear in the big blue house could KICK barneys ASS!
    Agreed, bear in the big blue house ROCKS!!
    That eye thing he does is so cool...

• Advertisement

Ah, Bear in the Big Blue House - best reason to miss college lectures (now that Sesame Street isn't shown by C4 in the middle of the day)

He could kick Mopatop's ass too - big Britwimp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭mfield

In all fairness Sesame Street will never be beat - it is the king of Childrens entertainment!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

I favor blues clues, then I heard about this show called rolley polley oley, it was actually pretty cute/funny...pathetic considering I dont have any kids huh
    hehehe, oh well ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭Guy Incognito

I am an unofficial expert on pre-school programmes. I know all the songs and stuff by heart. So.....

Never mind Barney, Bear in the Big Blue House is indeed the man and/or animal! Blue's Clues is annoying to watch but the original and best is not on TV as much as it should be.....Sesame Street.

Anyone remember that 1,2,3,4,5...6,7,8,9,10 pinball song from Sesame St.?

...Where oh where oh where is Shadow?...

And sleep!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I am Spongebob Squarepants.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

I'm reaadddyy

lol
    damnn it I forgot about sponge bob, he kills me! that one and rugrats are my two all time favorites now!

a funny line from rugrats....'it's my turn to wind up the jerk in the box'

hehehe

they are great, I think I enjoy those two more than the kids who watch it do,
    sick amnt I ;-)

Originally posted by Guy Incognito

Anyone remember that 1,2,3,4,5...6,7,8,9,10 pinball song from Sesame St.?

Sung by the Pointer Sisters
    Grab it at
    http://www.comatonse.com/soundfiles/12.mp3

No Elmo when we were young though (made a brief appearance in "Follow That Bird" (you can see him waving from a building at the end) before becoming a regular character)

The upside was that there was no annoying Zoe in the 70s

elmojump-anim.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mad_Patrick

Doctor says I'm not allowed watch kid's TV anymore coz one time I got so involved with the storyline in Rugrats, that when they couldn't find their ball I actually had a nervous breakdown. I'm fine now but it was a tough 6 months.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

You truely are a disturbed little puppy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by mfield
    In all fairness Sesame Street will never be beat - it is the king of Childrens entertainment!
    its for KIDS?!?! im hurt :( for all these years i thought it was good ol' adult comedy to watch with your mates down at the pub...... no wonder i always watching it alone :(

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Sparkle

Anyone else realise that both Bear in the big blue house, and Seasame Street, (who could BOTH kick barneys oversized purple ass) are made by the genius that is Jim Henson..........creator of the Best Kick Ass prog-Fraggle Rock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Originally posted by bubbles

Anyone else ever experience this?

The last time a purple monster was found hanging out in the presence of small children Michael Jackson was told to zip up his pants!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i have some eps of fraggle rock here on the comp :) tis mad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Anyone else realise that both Bear in the big blue house, and Seasame Street, (who could BOTH kick barneys oversized purple ass) are made by the genius that is Jim Henson..........creator of the Best Kick Ass prog-Fraggle Rock!

His company amkes em (son Brian owns it ) Jim is well dead.
    But all you must not have seen the pinnacle of the Henson Empire
    "The Animal Show"
    It rox I make my kids watch it ,they hate it but its like kids nature program presented by Henson puppets.
    Great tV show i even learned stuff from it and if anyone sees it try and do the quiz i never get all the answers right :(
    Great tv show.
    Kdja

Advertisement