Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Urgent - Blanchardstown Accommodation

Options
  • 27-06-2002 3:21pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello,
    I need to get accomodation in Blanchardstown, Dublin, urgently...as I start work there on Monday morning. If anyone has any ideas or knows anyone whom I could contact then let me know.
    Thanks,
    Marcus.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,385 ✭✭✭✭Victor

If you are going to be working in IBM, they have an internal bulletin board for things like this. Otherwise I suspect the sites in the Useful Links post are your best bet.

If you want soemthing to tide you over for the next week, try the tourist office for guest houses or the like (D15 best or D7 / Navan Road). Details http://www.ireland.travel.ie/home/

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

ok thanks Victor, I think I've got something sorted tho..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement