Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom always puts its customers first

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Excuse me while go get a bucket and puke my guts up! How f**king dare they!

BA$TARDS!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Hmmm ... all of this coming from the mouth of the woman who told us at the IOFFL seminar in the Conrad hotel that 55% (iirc) of adults in this country weren't interested in the Internet, and that ISDN WAS broadband??

Why am I not surprised. Disgusted most certainly, but not surprised.

Ladies and Gentlemen .. I have but one word to describe that press statement

"Excrement"

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭pertinax

I also feel angry about this. To think that there are some who will take this as fact is disgusting. Both in the media and the public. It makes me want to cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

Maybe IrelandOFFline could write a counter argument based in this dimension and send it to the post?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 wormhole

what ever you do don't eat or drink while reading that article

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

Sad to see Soula Evans hasn't come down off that ACID TRIP!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Thanks for that link. I'd hate to see that one get by us consumers without a strong reply (I'll be writing one tomorrow - I'd suggest anyone else with the will to do likewise does likewise)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

Err, isn't it over 2 years old?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭212.2.179.66

Originally posted by bkehoe
    It is. But it still makes me SICK!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by bkehoe

Dammit, I should read the year on stories, not just the day and month.

Thanks for saving me from sending an embarrassing letter Brendan. You're all fairly sharp down in Wexford I see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Heh, the date was the first thing i noticed, what with it being bold and all ;)
    Obviously she was talking the usual eircom rubbish, but since its two years old, its of no real use.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement