Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom & Nice :D

Options
  • 28-06-2002 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

It is time something is done about eircom...

Fobbing people off saying that broadband/flat rate is just around the corner and trying to fool people into buying this i-stream/hi-speed ****e thinking that it will let them download stuff at "twice" the rate of normal speed...thus costing people more to get slightly increased speeds and as we daily users of the net know, using something like this to download files overnight is not feasible and would have us going to the poor-boxes in an attempt to pay off the ridiculous bills...

So here's what I propose we do...

As we all know, the Nice treaty is coming up and dear old Bertie is determined to get a solid "yes" vote...Many people (well, some people) think that the government and eircom are in cahoots and that they will not give us flat rate...so how about we get a lot of signatures and send them off to bertie declaring that the "internet users of Ireland are not going to stand for the treatment given out by the Government & Eircom regarding flat rate internet and will all, to the man, give a NO vote when the ratification of the Nice Treaty arrives"

its blackmail...pure out and out blackmail but to get it to work we need many many people willing to do this, thousands of signatures in a short amount of time to get what we, the people, want...

Interested? If anyone wants to give this a go, contact me at accadacca666@hotmail.com
    NO SPAM PLEASE
    NotsonewNewbie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Posted twice. This one locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement