Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom are Bastards.......Can I have their email adress so I can spam ....

Options
  • 28-06-2002 4:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

them stuff from this forum such as the "Will Eircom ever introduce flatrate" thread?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

If you really want their email address, you can find it on their site without any difficulty.

If you do start spamming them, they'll just block your email address, and the only thing you'll be doing is filling up their deleted items bin!

There are preformatted letters available from the mods of this site which would be a little more effective that a rant (won't feel as good though!)

There will be a page going up soon that will have these letters for download, along with email and postal addresses for all relevant parties.

Wish I had dreamweaver at work, or no ps2 at home. Either way and I could get some work done!

Mark

Advertisement