Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs in Ireland

• 28-06-2002 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I've been looking around for the best sources of jobs in ireland and find the papers (apart from herald and irish times) are pretty poor, the number of jobs is small. I have used some internet sites like monster, jobsite, recruit irelnd, irish job, etc, etc.

I applied for a few on www.irelandhiring.ie recently and liked the way i got an email from them and they at least keep in contact. i am still waiting for a job but i live in hope. they have a jobs forum that looks good...might be worth using. it is a pretty good setup even if a little short on posts.

I use some job forums in the US for information and i get really useful tips about careers and ways to approach things. im surprised that this hasnt happened over here.

;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

add this site to the list in one of the sticky threads about online job sites

• Registered Users Posts: 22 CareerSearcher

Thanks 'WhiteWashMan'

I will update the jobsites sticky with this info.

I have also seen www.dublinhiring.com which I will also add as it seems to focus on Dublin only and might be useful.

One day I will get a job and surprise even myself.

;)

Advertisement