Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gigs in killarney

• 28-06-2002 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

gigs are going to be organized in killarney over the summer for singer-songwriter / band showcases.
    I don't have much details about it at the moment but if anyone has any preliminary interest in doing it could they send an email to veeda00@hotmail.com
    You would be able to crash at one of the organisers / local musicians houses etc and you would have a decent cut of what's taken at the door.
    It's a bit of a trek to killarney, esp. from dublin but it should be worth it if you're up and coming and want to get some gigging experience and a load of new contacts. And it's a great place to play music in the summer!
    Anyway, let me know if you're interested, what kind of stuff you play and any questions you might have and I'll get back to you with more details.
    laters - aoife

Advertisement