Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

not going to Witnness? check this out...

Options
  • 28-06-2002 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

EX-GIRL - originally Kirilo (bass, vocals), Chihiro (guitar, vocals) and Fuzuki (drums) are a 3-piece all-girl band from Japan, who play spiky punk music, dress up a lot and blow a lot of minds! This is an amazing one-off chance to catch one of the best and quirkiest upcoming bands in the world. Supporting them will be THE CHALETS, BOXES and A LAZARUS SOUL. In the bar, CHICKS ON DECKS spin their magical tunes. Doors 7.30pm, admission €11.50 (that includes all charges and handling charges). Smashing! For further info, contact me at: fin@tbmc.ie.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

i'm pretty sur i'm not blind...but you left the date out?

is it the saturday or the sunday?

i'd like to go, but i'll be at witnness...but for ppl who are going, you should let them know what day its on :)

enjoy!! (whoever makes it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭the snitch

this gig is on friday 12 july. they are well worth going to see for a number of reasons not least that they are definitely the most orginal and inspiring thing you'll see that weekend and will get you in the right frame of mind to ready yourself for iggy the following week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

Would love to go but i'm going to Witness!!! Bought my ticket yesterday. All i need now is a tent. hmmm

Advertisement