Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best ISDN ta ?

• 29-08-2001 8:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭

OK i finally got round to ordering idsn of eircon so now i want to get a good TA.
    I hear the Eicom Diva is pretty good is it ??
    So bascially any advice from ISDN users is welcome here also, do's and dont's n such

cheers wink.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

deja vu?
    Eicon diva or Asuscom TA.... either of them will do the job as well as possible, if you're going for the asus, www.overclockers.co.uk

ISP is very important - get a few free ones, ocean, buyandsell, eircom

get some config settings off another isdn player

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

The Asus is very good indeed.My ping compares most favourably with other ISDN'ers using the same ISP but diff TA's.I got it off Overclockers, took 5 days to arrive and came to a total cost of £40 STG approx.No problems setting it up either.Go for it smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

eircon diva . just that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

cheers burgler it looks nice indeed and cheap wink.gif where can i get an Eicom Diva - i havent seen them anywhere confused.gif

www.itdirect.ie

there ya go there in dublin .

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

tanks elexes
    ok im inclined to go for OC's ASUS ta its well cheaper - anyoen else got any words of wisdom?

well ive never used the other one but .... id use the eicom one as i see its installed into a lot of offices for heavy usage . but then again thats only cause im in love with mine and want it to have my babies

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

[This message has been edited by elexes (edited 30-08-2001).]

Advertisement