Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

this must hurt

• 28-06-2002 5:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

*Dynamic page, do not NOT link*

That page now has hedgehog sex on it. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

and they call him 'meat hook' joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

nice lemons :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Just one question....

WHY? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

mommy whats that bad man going to do to that cat?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

the picture that's on it now is truly bizarre. how in the name of Jesus is that not hurting him. looking at his face he could on some sort of drugs. he looks at peace

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

JESUS!!! imagine if his skin ripped and he squashed the cat hehehhe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Hellrazor springs to mind! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Hellraiser is bloody right!

Makes Pinhead look tame....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Mossy Monk
    the picture that's on it now is truly bizarre. how in the name of Jesus is that not hurting him. looking at his face he could on some sort of drugs. he looks at peace

That's because he is at peace, it's very relaxing apparently. It only hurts when they put the hooks in. I saw this done yesterday with ONE hook in the back and the guy was lifted 6 feet in the air.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by eth0_
    I saw this done yesterday with ONE hook in the back and the guy was lifted 6 feet in the air.
    The funeral is Tuesday. ;)

Erm nah he's still alive, I met him in the pub last night :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭Khynareth

Originally posted by eth0_

That's because he is at peace, it's very relaxing apparently. It only hurts when they put the hooks in. I saw this done yesterday with ONE hook in the back and the guy was lifted 6 feet in the air.

True, it's a form of meditation, there is very little pain in it. It's just like a lot of piercings made in only one go. Then they lift you slowly.

Just a matter of concentration, and it's a erally cool feeling afterwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Originally posted by Khynareth
    Just a matter of concentration, and it's a erally cool feeling afterwards.

have you tried it out?? or do you know some one that did it. i cant see how people would allow themselves be hung up like this as a form of meditation.
    ok, maybe hanging there makes you feel all relaxed but what about the PAIN of getting hooks put through your body first. come on, that must hurt some little bit.
    its not as if your going getting your nose/ear/eyebrow pierced.

Getting the hooks put through...well you're pierced first with surgical grade needles, which really isn't particularly sore.

I couldn't imagine getting involved in suspesions myself, but props to the people who do
    Originally posted by Rabies

have you tried it out?? or do you know some one that did it. i cant see how people would allow themselves be hung up like this as a form of meditation.
    ok, maybe hanging there makes you feel all relaxed but what about the PAIN of getting hooks put through your body first. come on, that must hurt some little bit.
    its not as if your going getting your nose/ear/eyebrow pierced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

has any one watched the movie "The Cell". J Lo was in it. movie wasnt that good but visually stunning.

there was a scene in it were the freaky evil guy (cant remember his name) was hanging from chains like the guy in the picture posted earlier.

madness i tell ya, madness

there must be certain points on body that can hooked to ensure that the skin doesnt snap and you fall. there is a lot of weight pulling on those few hooks.

if ya fell there would be some explaining to be done at the hospital :D

Advertisement