Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come one, come all

Options
  • 28-06-2002 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

ok, I work at this hostel in Westport, Ireland. And my boss has given me permission to create a day for all of my e-travel buddies, with of course a HUGE discount on all rooms. I am thinking next wed or friday. There are great live music acts in a famous local pub on wed nights, and, well the weekends are buzzing downtown all the time-so there is plenty to do then. We can hike in the daytime, or there are other great outdoor activities I can arrange also. It depends what everyone is into. I need a response by this monday to have time to arrange everything. Drop me a line for more info! Debra (PS-I am not getting anything out of this from my boss-except a chance to show off my cool workplace, meet some great people, and share the discount with you guys! If the hostel or the town were crap I wouldnt even bother, but this place is a gem in the west of Eire. I have gotten a lot of great info from this board and would love to repay it in a way!)
    Cheers!

travelgoddess2002@hotmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,385 ✭✭✭✭Victor

GRrrrrr!!!! :mad: No commercial advertising please.

How much BTW? Normally and boards.ie special? :D

And its Ireland, not Éire. :P

Advertisement