Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need to find these things handy in Ireland

• 29-08-2001 10:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

Plextor PX-W121032, or any burn-proof 10x\8x\32x CDRW (IDE) of good quality\reputation
    256Mb stick of PC133 Cas2/3 RAM (must be able to do CAS2 @ 100Mhz), might want to go for two 256 sticks to really boost ram whikle its cheap.
    Nokia PC/Mobile cable for changing/loading ringtones and logos etc.
    I need to get this stuff, or similar for about £200. I intent to use the An Post Delivery + payment thing. only £10 extra, safer (registered post I think) and no need for credit cards.
    i know ITDirect do this. If Stone wants to make an offer i'll listen(read) wink.gif
    Also, any idea whats good/bad in the Burnproof tech area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

hi i havn't seen that stuff around much,
    but i'm sure you could get it for good value on ebayireland.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

could one of the mods (Gerry, Kali, Koopa) move this post to the 'For Sale' boards? i reckon I shoulda posted it there in the first place.
    If only whitelancer were around, then I'd have crazy quotes being thrown about with abandon.... rolleyes.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

all is available in it direct apart from the nokia thing which you can get in any phone shop

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I don't see any plextor on the site. I'm guessing they have a load of stuff in stock that's not published, kinda try and see job is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

e-mail them if you want it they will have it for you within a week im told

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement