Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toshiba SD-110E

• 28-06-2002 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭

Me DVD player is multi-regional and supposedly able to play RCE discs, but when it came, there was a sheet with it saying how to play the RCE disc on the dvd player. That was 5 months ago and now i want to get an RCE disc from the US and want to know do any of you know where i could find information on how to watch the RCE discs on this player?

Comments

Afaik,
    What you do is simply insert a region one disk that definitely isn't RCE first and let the player, play that movie on into the first chapter..
    Open tray again and insert your RCE disk and Bombs away.
    Works for me anyhow.
    If you put in the RCE disk first without putting in a reg 1 non RCE disk and playing it to the first chapter, you will get that pfo message :(
    mm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭PyjamaMan

danm now im gonna hadda get another dvd besides blachawkdown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

I have the exact DVD player, but I'm in work so i cant check 4 sure how you do it but I'm 99% sure you insert the disk and go:

play,stop,play,stop,play

or something very like that!

I'll post again later if I was wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

how much was the DVD player?
    i'm looking to buy one in the next few weeks but i want a multi regional player.
    the ones i viewed so far are all confined to the european region (region 2 i think).
    how much and where did you get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭PyjamaMan

to be honest i cant remember. ill look for the invoice to see where i got it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement