Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

well done to all in the music centre!!!

Options
  • 28-06-2002 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭

great night!!!

three great performances!!!

well done to skylight, polar and blotooth!!!

keep it up lads!!

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

I must agree. It was a great night. My first time seeing all the bands. Hats off they played a blinder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

As usual missed a brilliant gig. damn :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

yeah i know i was disgusted that i missed it, thanks to work, whens the next gig (for all the bands)? EVERY time i try and see blotooth i miss them! they even played where i work and i was on my break so i coudlnt see them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Indeed it was a great night. Skylight were a lot better than last time. They weren't crap then either but Friday's gig was really something. Polar...fantastic! Doesn't Michael have a really smooth voice?! His mommy was boppin' away in true "mom" style. Blotooth as usual were really good and really entertaining. (Take note: don't talk to Myles for too long unless he's sitting down, you'll get a sore neck)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

hey sandi its that purple dog thingie...although looking at it now it appears to be an alien of some sort...oh well...

in canada?

micks voice is smooth?? go on the mick :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

Rawkin' Good Show alright lads......
    "And I say Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singin'
    Thanx for all the joy their bringin'
    Who could live without it, I ask in all honesty
    Where would we be, without.......oh arse, ya'll know the rest !!!"

Cheers to Polar & Blotooth for a great gig, I missed Skylight I'm sorry to say !!! Any Good ???
    Peace,
    kranog

http://popstar.2ya.com

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭biZrb

I thought the gig was excellent too and skylight were amazing, but what disapointed me was the low turn out. There was three excellent bands on and the place was half empty, people dont realise what talent is on display at these gigs and are therefore missing out on homegrown talent, its such a shame.

it is a shame...a damn big shame...though they are missing out and once i'm there for nights like these then there'll be a smile on me face :)

Then be sure to catch the next popstar* show then lads.....promise, we won't let ya down !!! *LOL*
    Peace,
    kranog

hey kranog have you got anything on cd yet??? coz all i gots is the mp3's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

in canada?

We've just finished recording for that as yet untitled compilation with X-Constant, Corrupted, Pin, Spindrift, Eyesclosed, Cody & The Eigth Day...basically some of our mates bands, this will be available in quite a few shops apparently...other than that so far all we got are those mp3's on cd....mail us at popstar@ireland.com and we'll send ya out a free cd !!!
    But we're planning on relelasing a single in a couple of months maybe !!!
    Peace,
    kranog

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

nice one to everyone for coming along... sorry i didnt say it sooner but my phone got cut off so i had no interweb thingy

Advertisement