Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Away

Options
  • 29-06-2002 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Hello.

iMP is going away to Spain for two weeks!

So if you don't hear from me I'm probably not dead.

Better luck next time!

}:>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Spiked&Skewered

See Imp? Its been three days and no-one's posted a reply. And you've only gotten 17 views. It's like I've always told you: nobody loves you. Not even you.
    And I want Akira vol.5 back, you've had for months.

So come on,does anyone REALLY like Imp? Honestly now. If he were to, say, die would there be a big Imp shaped hole in your life? No.
    There'd be a big lump of dead imp that Sven and I could play with. Oh what fun we'd have...

Best thing about this is that Imp's so insecure he can't tell if I'm joking or not. Have fun in Spain, and bring me back something sharp.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

YOU B@STARD!!!!

YOU SPELT MY USERNAME WRONG!!!!!!! My name is iMP

<NIALL>By the way Kven(guess who this is) I must say that I was both impressed and HORROFIED ny your impressive/worrying display of biting CRUELTY and TOTURE so I am going to commend you and curse you with insecurity(thrice times thrice) to teach you a lesson. And I protected myself from "silent revenge" so DON´T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!(three exclamation marks...you know what that means)!!!
    P.S am I joking???</NIALL>

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Spiked&Skewered

Best thing about this is that Imp's so insecure he can't tell if I'm joking or not. Have fun in Spain, and bring me back something sharp.

You CTYI kids are very twisted, aren't you. Poor imp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i love you,ian

just haven't been online to tell you,my dear.

and YOU,anti-ian-person,you are SILLY.just Plain SILLY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

um....i love you?.....
    "YOU'RE A F*CKING TOASTER! YOU'RE NOTHING! THAT'S ALL YOU'LL EVER BE, A TOASTER!!!"
    i love johnny the homicidal maniac.....
    sHep :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Ian is one of the good things in life. Like chinese tea. I'd die w/o my tea.

Hey Niall. R u and ian going to b internet extensions of each other for the nxt two weeks?
    Cos I've got a strong imagination and I dont want any icky dreams.

so....I LOVE IAN. Which he knows already.

Kev-go away and find a life. no wait, you have Akira, u dont need a life.....well we'll c about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Hehe, should have known that was Niall.

Ian, i'd miss ya man.

Evil, evil Niall

(actually i probably would'nt notice :p)

ONly kidding Ian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Kev I love you and want your bab... oh wait... we tried that. Next time we bring a woman to the insemination... ehehehehe...

Anyway... yes... ian. no-one loves you. sorry. BUT we do tolerate you, which is more than can be said for poor... whatshisnameagain?

and... um... teehee! Niall is getting a hard time for being such a mean spirited smee! WHEEE!

oh and i'm actually feeling quite nice today. quite fun... inspired and glad to be alive! IT'S SOOOO GOOD!

Um... etho person thing... kev ain't one of us. he's just... someone... bwahahahaha!

And niall... stop treating life as if it was a game of magic <oh i will see that game ended, cut up, burned and then danced around mockingly! GRR!>.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

which niall would this be??a niall i know??hmm?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by eth0_

You CTYI kids are very twisted, aren't you. Poor imp.

I'm going to ask you *nicely* not to call my friends twisted.

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement

oh come on fio. this is the be a bitch to everyone thread and one that's well needed. <thank you kev>

anyway... chill babes. it's cool. eth0 made a humourous comment and although i got the whole sense of wit to your post <love the sig btw> chill babes. that whole thing could escalate and next thing you know your post count is as high as hobbes! ;p

Sven brings peace to the world man.

Peace.

ah sven, i am chilled, it's called "sarcasm", that "person" has been busying causing trouble on various other threads for me.

<< Fio >>

Originally posted by smiles
    ah sven, i am chilled, it's called "sarcasm", that "person" has been busying causing trouble on various other threads for me.

<< Fio >>

Smiles, would you quit your vendetta?
    I was taking the piss, making a funny blah de blah blah. It's nice to see at least Lordsippa hasn't had a sense of humour bypass...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

there should be a motorway called sense of humour bypass...or even a bypass called sense of humour bypass.... i said the word bypass way too many times just there, and now it's lost all meaning. i wanna be a mongoose.
    sHep :cool:

100TH POST!WOOOO!! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Moni

You wanna be a MONGOOSE!?!

are you referring to Invader Zim, the most amazing cartoon ever?

Originally posted by eth0_

Smiles, would you quit your vendetta?
    I was taking the piss, making a funny blah de blah blah. It's nice to see at least Lordsippa hasn't had a sense of humour bypass...

what vandetta?

you're the only one "loosing" your head.

<< Fio >>

PS. WOW! I MADE MEH A FUNNEH!

Eth0... shut up and don't be a dick to fio, right. sure she missed the point but don't give her **** man. please?

and fio... don't react to it like a 4 year old!

<this is still the being bitchy board and I'm still considered neutral right?>

Originally posted by smiles

what vandetta?

you're the only one "loosing" your head.

Why do you keep saying "loosing"? Point out to me exactly where I mis-spelt this word.

Sven, no offense, but I didn't miss the point, my reply was "sarcastic", which is surprisingly missed by the majority of people

:rolleyes:

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

smiles: when did you last have an orgasm?
    smiles: ..with something alive?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Oh you sad sad children.
    Karoma, eth0_-instead of looking for other peoples humour why dont you go find your own?
    Hint:you may need gloves and it'll hurt for a few days after.

Anyone else feel like insulting smiles?

Speaking of mongeese/mongooses,
    RIKI TIKKI TAVI RICKS!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

just testing a theory...

Originally posted by Karoma
    smiles: when did you last have an orgasm?
    smiles: ..with something alive?

I don't see how my sex life has *anything* to do with this thread.

Go talk to Kharn 'mkay?

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭dNC | Tickle

wrong board :(

Fio, if you look at my first reaction to you and Eth0 trading words you'll notice my comment on your use of WIT. so ha!

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but the highest form of insult...

actually... that's a lie.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I have but one thing to add to this thread...

RARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eth0_ - give it a rest, eh?

Karoma - please don't ask about the private goings on of a Moderator - it's not clever and it'll get you into trouble. DeVore gives us all 3 special "once only" bannings that we're allowed to use at any time in our careers as Moderators, but these aren't ordinary bannings - they're the kind of banning where we call do your door and take sledge hammers to you and your PC and make sure that you are left without any doubt as to who's boss.
    Joking aside, I'd rather not see you say anything like that to my girlfriend again - I'm not pleasant when I'm angry and I'm prone to all sorts of silly things.

LordSippa - this is Fio trolling :p

Strawberry - remind me to not ever get you cross with me :)

The rest of you - carry on and thank you for the use of your board (perfect gentleman me!)....

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Well its nice to see that Aideen and Grace and Chloe all love me, and Neil misses me. awwww. Sven´s not getting a present now!!

By the way, Niall´s not the evil one! It´s Kev! Or it was, until he apologised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

The point of this thread is that iMP is away. Everyone got that? Ok. I dont think it has any other useful information to impart, although useless information levels are high.

Thread locked.

A

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement