Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Private Forum Request

• 29-06-2002 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

For the new round of Blacknova and hopefully for future games, would it be possible please for a private forum (temp as the game lasts only 1 month) for Nakamoto Associations.

Here we would discuss our plans, stratagies, and the state of the blacknova universe as a whole with respect to our Alliance.

Most of the Alliance is based in waterford but still we found organising ourselves a little difficult when using emails and online chat, we as a whole played our first game of blacknova last round and we made quite a few bloopers but are highly anticipating the next round.

thanks

SearrarD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

I heartily endorse this product and/or Blacknova thingy.

Might be an idea to do it for most of the major BNT associations, actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

i believe that searard has a point here, if there was a private forum for each federation would invariably help to make this game a more challenging one and also would help to develop better team stratagies

as i am part of nakamoto acociations i fully support searard in his request to have these private rooms opened in blacknova

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

As an invitee, and acceptee of said assortment of players, I give it meh toes up ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

bring on the private forms, best idea ive heard for the new round

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

No don't there just a bunch of no good spammers, what tactics could they come up with considering the top 2 alliances of the last game had none :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Originally posted by GreenHell
    No don't there just a bunch of no good spammers, what tactics could they come up with considering the top 2 alliances of the last game had none :)

Look whos talkin about spamming.....

As a member of the Nakamoto Associations alliance I would agree with the above request as it would be the best option.

As for spamming i would believe it will not be used for this... as the thread started for the required plan can be wiped after the attack, defence etc..

If started i opt for 2 mods this forum (1 of them Searrard as he has acess during the evenings in work and during the day in cybermart if he can get off his lazy ass and walk in there:p) one that can mod during day the other during evening... as i know a number of the lads work evenings.
    I know its a bit much having 2 for a small forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

we have now 5 supportes and one opponet trying to destroy our plans....excellent

i dunno if the private board would be feasable considering the length of the round but we would greatly apriciate it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Damnit I knew I forgot to put in something into the last message a :) would have made all the difference. Anyway you need an opponent otherwise it would be pointless :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Well dont forget there will be more rounds after this one so the board does not need to be shut down as long as the alliance runs.

spammer moi! I'm shocked and appauled at that comment :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Approved.

Cheers Cloud0r :)

edit/ could we have it taken off the front page (new posts) please, tanx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

thx cloud,

charter and goal are up,

all members are invited

thx again