Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

who is the best wrestler?

• 30-06-2002 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

Forgetting angles, mic-skills and personality who is the best wrestler currently working in the WWE?

who is the best wrestler? 18 votes

EDDIE GUERRERO
    0% 0 votes
    ROB VAN DAM
    5% 1 vote
    BILLY KIDMAN
    27% 5 votes
    CHRIS BENOIT
    5% 1 vote
    CHRIS JERICHO
    16% 3 votes
    CHRISTIAN
    0% 0 votes
    THE HURRICANE
    0% 0 votes
    KURT ANGLE
    5% 1 vote
    LANCE STORM
    33% 6 votes
    other
    5% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

Macho Man Nash Bridges! He's a wrestler isn't he?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Koko B Ware

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Its Defo Kurt Angle,What the Fcuk is Vince mc mahon trying to do to him,hes a class wrestler who has everything ,yet hes constantly been put in matches with hasbeens (hogan)

He needs a better push and some quality oppostion to bring the best out of him.

thats my 2 cents!!! ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

from your options has to be angle
    but as in a wrestler/entertainer RVD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Blindpew

Rikishi is by far the greatest wrestler in the WWF at the moment.
    No one leaves the ring smelling of roses after an encounter with Stink Butt.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

His original wrestling name was Leviathan in OvW, and was like a demon thing that was conjured out of the river synn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Mr. Lesnar anyone? When he first entered the wwf/e/whatever the ****, i thought "oh great another big slow ape that pounds the **** out of little people but how wrong was i!! He is fast, technical, strong as a muthafukka and scary. They shuold really look for more ex amature wrestlers like angle, lesner etc. the difference really shows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

i have to say that lesner is not impressing me one bit - he is either in a squash match and - yes looks good (helped by clever editing at times) but thats the nature of squash matches - they are promos . . . but any time he is facing another wrestler who he has to sell for etc he has been terrible and has to be lead by the hand through the match - he also has the look of a fifteen year old and it really goes againsed him - the tatoos do nothing as he still looks like a kid - that push should have gone to leviathan

as for rvd - his lack of personality will always keep him back in an organisation like the wwe and he is also a naturally slow starter - which doesnt help in the wwe with their short 5 minute (if your lucky) matches that mid carders get - i was a big rvd fan in ecw but he suited that environment much more( plus he got away with his clumsiness their which has held him back with a number of upper card talents in wwe). the one great thing he did for wwe was to make the hardcore title mean something again instead of being a comedy gimick thing (though thats what it has become again) - his matches with jeff hardy were what hardcore should be about

but my favourite wrestler at the moment is probably angle - but angle will hardly get a main event push as he will be leaving in a few months to thrain for the u.s. team tryouts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Originally posted by cmb.
    he also has the look of a fifteen year old and it really goes againsed him

Yeah, I've always wondered to myself why I never bought into the whole Lesnar image that they are trying to sell and that (unknown to me) was what had been bugging me about him all along!

Thanks. The guy clearly looks like the class geek who got bullied at school. Either that or he's the kinda guy who took to bodybuilding because his weiner was too small or something? Grow a beard of something Lesnar at least then you might look like 18 year old!

Advertisement