Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamweaver help...again

Options
  • 30-06-2002 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

Sorry folks especially pcirl

I had a problem there with a remplate that I was using..

basically in my uneditable part I had the menu, now on all bu one page this is fine but on a page called fighters.htm, I had ( in the editable part) placed a table 5 cols by 8 rows, this seems to drag the menu in the UNEDITABLE part down the page.... PCIRL had said align the table to the top... which I have done but again no FEC**n good, any and all help is required as I am sitting in my room on sunday trying to solve this problem out and it is really really pissing me off as I cant get it uploaded till I get this right..

any and all help is required

many thanks

paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

If you detach the file from the template you'll be able to edit as normal and upload it. Of course it will no longer update whenever you make changes to the main template, but at least you'll have it online :-)

Advertisement